Sunday, September 9, 2012

La semaine in review

How time flies. Last week we were just dealing with the repercussions of the dead Turk in Lady Mary's boudoir, and this week we are already en pleine guerre. Ouai - c'est "Downton Abbey" - en français! But the trench warfare scenes are just as cheesy as we remember them.

There's always a day when the accumulated jet lag catches up with you, and today was that day for me. I had been going to join Nancy and Gabriela for a picnic in the Bois de Boulogne, but my sleep last night was so patchy that I ended up sleeping in until noon instead. I did somewhat make up for things by going to the gym this afternoon, though I felt kind of wiped out again afterwards. But I revived myself with the excellent "sensation du Temple" (paté and duck salad) at the Corsican restaurant round the corner.


Here is a link to some photos I recently uploaded to the dreaded Facebook. They should be accessible even if you don't have an FB account.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4634162057530.2187177.1397299807&type=1&l=4c4fb196b5

No comments:

Post a Comment